EngInSite MySQL Client is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2005-05-20. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Defining and managing the database-structure, importing data, editing data is now as simple as
can be. For designers with only a basic grasp of databases, this program is the way to go, without
the need for SQL gurus.
What makes EngInSite MySQL Client a cut above the rest? Just look at the following features:
- Very fast retrieval of data
- Manage foreign key relationships
- Fully InnoDB compliant
- Connection and MySQL service manager
- Syntax-highlighting and Intellisense
- Save your commonly used SQL scripts in a personal folder with a click of the mouse
- View advanced table properties, such as Type, Charset, Comment, Key_Length...
- Monitor variables/processes/status
- View your results in GRID/TEXT mode
- Graphical Query Builder
- Full triggers support in MySQL 5 (FILE privileges assumed)
- SQL history navigator
- User defined variables
- Creating/Dropping databases
- Creating/Dropping/Altering tables
- Support for all MySQL table handlers
- Support for all field types (including BLOBs)
- Creating/Dropping indexes
- Foreign Key Management for InnoDB tables
- Powerful user manager for administering users and privileges
- Powerful blob viewer/editor: edit BLOBs with Bitmap/GIF/JPEG-support
- Export table structure and data into SQL-scripts
- Change table-types to ISAM, MYISAM, MERGE, HEAP, InnoDB, BDB
- Flush Host / Logs / Privileges / Tables
- Diagnostics tools: (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
- Data Synchronization
- Structure Synchronization
- Charsets and collations support for databases and tables
- Views and stored procedures support in MySQL 5
Unique Features you will not find in any other MySQL Client
- MySQL Client offers a list of all available triggers for the given table. The most recent
versions of MySQL do not have a command for that so MySQL Client supports internal storage for the
MySQL trigger statements.
- Full support for user privileges in MySQL5
EngInSite MySQL Client (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 2.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 55 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.